Catalog Quality Associate – GCO – Work from home
The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence.
In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
|Catalog Quality Associate – GCO – Work from home
|Candidate needs to be a Graduate in any stream Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization. – Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data. – Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces such as US, UK & IN.
- Job role does not involve core translation on a regular basis, however a business requirement may engage short text translation activities on a need basis.
- Excellent spoken/written communication in English.
- Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi (only) should apply.
- Candidate needs to be a Graduate in any stream Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields. – Proficient in American English.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information – Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult content – Religious and philosophically sensitive issues – Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products