working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness, and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interest here in national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account.
Develop and write code in Programming languages (Java, spring boot, ExtJs, and Angular). Understand functional specifications and translate them into technical artifacts. Provide reliable and quality design to a variety of problems and requirements using sound problem-solving techniques.
- BE / B Tech in any stream, M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) / M.C.A.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience with software development.
- Be a team player and individual contributor as business demands.
- Perform application builds and deployments.
- Proficient in working with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.)
- Ability to work with Version Control Software – Git preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development process and Full product/software development lifecycle
- Familiar with working with RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in processing XML and JSON messages.
- Experience in SOAP Webservice.
- Proficient with Linux
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time