As a Software Development Engineer – IV, you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. In this role, you will make sure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality. You will make sure that our users have a seamless experience. You will also work with other engineers to create solutions that will help us scale. If you want to tackle hard, interesting, and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, then we want you!
What you will do?
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs
- Have a continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Pay attention to detail and think abstractly
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24×7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
- BTech, preferably from premier institutions
- 6-9 years of relevant experience working as a Software Development Engineer
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Java and web technologies
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, PHP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful, and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best practices for all stages of software development including coding standards, code reviews, testing, and deployment