IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
You will be involved in collating various data from the historical designs and would be required to propose solutions to define the methodology resulting in pathbreaking innovations. You will acquire a deep knowledge of the layout design and physical design flow.
Skills required Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics, Computer Architecture, Hardware-based encryption engines, and Operating systems
Good programming and scripting skills are highly desired
- he Server memory development team at IBM India Systems Development Lab (ISDL) works on the latest Server class memory technology which includes developing memory subsystem architecture with DDR4 & DDDR5 DRAM DIMM, MRAM, SSD/FLASH, and Storage class memory.
- You shall get an opportunity to learn about server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends. You could expect to perform validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers along with hands-on experience in a POWER Server Lab. At the end of the project, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of a POWER server, suggest improvements on the present validation techniques, and show a deeper understanding of server memory architecture.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics, and Computer systems
- Proficient in different memory technologies and their end uses
- Proven programming and scripting skills (Python/PERL) are highly desired
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong Communication, analytical, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver on agreed goals and the ability to coordinate activities in the team/collaborate with others to deliver on the team vision
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment