We are looking for talented Security Engineers who can improve our capabilities of detecting, preventing, and predicting undesirable ad traffic. This role requires you to be a highly specialized reverse engineer, programmer, and detective. You will accomplish your tasks by using tools and expert-level knowledge to understand not only what a particular piece of malware can do but also how it does it.
As a Security Engineer, you will use honey pots to lure live malware committing advertising fraud, analyze its activity and identify its signature. You will work with the internal security teams to identify botnets and prevent them from adversely impacting our ad network. You will also leverage the ethical hacking community to obtain standard modus operandi, source code, and tactics used by malware and botnets.
- Experience with advertising systems
- Experience in deep packet inspection and web traffic analysis
- Demonstrated success in analyzing fraud software
- Prior experience working with disassemblers like IDA Pro and Ghidra
- Proficiency in any scripting language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, etc